GENERAL INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION TEXT
UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This information and clarification text has been prepared by Manisa Industrial Park (MOSB) for the purpose of informing the data owners during the legal collection, acquisition, storage, sharing and protection of personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 adopted on 24/3/2016.
In this context, this information text is for your information and examination to fulfill our obligation to inform, in accordance with Article 10 of the relevant law to be explained below.
- Data Controller Definition:
As defined in Article 3 of the Law No. 6698, the data controller is defined as “the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data filing system”.
In this context, MOSB has a responsibility in the capacity of Data Controller regarding the processing of personal data, and fulfillment of the obligation to inform with this clarification text.
- Legal Basis and Reasons for Processing Personal Data:
As it is clearly defined in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, collection of personal data will be considered as the processing of this data within the scope of Articles 5 and 6 of the relevant Law. In this context, your personal data will be processed based on the following legal reasons, and your explicit consent will be requested for the processing of your Personal Data in cases other than the legal reasons specified.
According to the law, these legal purposes are;
- The request coming from the Court and authorized public officials, so that these public institutions and organizations can also provide information when asked by public authorities,
- Fulfilling legal obligations and exercising the rights arising from the current legislation,
- Considered necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the establishment, performance and conclusion of the contract,
- The processing of personal data by the Park is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of rights on your side, our side and for the third parties,
- Provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals are protected, it is necessary to process the data for the legitimate interests of the Park , (for the customer satisfaction evaluation activities, organization and event management, financial-accounting transactions, execution of the audit processes, occupational health and safety activities, fulfillment of the obligation to notify the court, etc. to the authorized public institutions , etc. )
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid,
- The Personal Data has already been made public by the person concerned,
- It is necessary to process data for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
Personal Data other than the purposes we have listed above will be processed by obtaining the explicit consent of the data subject. Personal data obtained and processed within the framework of the law may differ depending on the legal relationship to be formed between the Park and the data subject. Personal data may be collected by the Park through different platforms (manually, via verbal/written statements, electronic channels, forms on the MOSB website or by entering information such as name, surname, business or private e-mail address or by using a user name and password, while visiting and using the website, and during the activities carried out in the Park) in accordance with the law.
Personal Data obtained by the Park can be obtained, stored, updated and processed as long as the above conditions are met and/or explicit consent is available.
- Collection of Personal Data, Purpose of Processing
Your Personal Data obtained by us through our website or other means mentioned above will be processed depending on their nature by us for the following purposes:
- To make the necessary planning, evaluation and work to be done by our business units to maximize the benefit of our customers from our products and services we offer as MOSB;
- Carrying out advertising and marketing activities for the services we offer, conducting corporate communication activities,
- To implement marketing and customer relationship management.
- For corporate communications and organizing events, campaigns, and receptions within this scope and, conducting market research,
- Improving and customization of the digital platforms for our customers and using cookies for this purpose if necessary.
- Follow-up and evaluation of requests, suggestions, and complaints from relevant persons, managing customer relations in all areas.
- Ensuring the sustainability of all activities carried out by MOSB, and for improvement and auditing purposes of the persons and companies with which we have contractual relations.
- To ensure legal and commercial safety for whom MOSB has a business-service relationship,
- Planning and execution of occupational health and safety processes.
- Exercising legal rights, using the information regarding the activity history as evidence in case of a dispute after the current legal relationship with the relevant person/institution has ended.
- Planning, reporting, visitor/customer statistics and/or complying with the relevant domestic legislation, providing information requested by public institutions and organizations, fulfilling reporting obligations.
- Confirming the identity information of the visitors or the persons who make transactions on the website/mobile applications or on whose behalf the transactions are made, and recording the address and other necessary information required for communication,
- Ensuring the security of the website and other electronic systems and physical environments established by MOSB
- Data Subject’s Rights
Data subject” (natural person concerned) means the natural person, whose personal data are processed, pursuant to Article 11 of the Law are as follows.
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
- to learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request reporting of the corrections to third parties to whom his/her personal data have been transferred,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data,if the reasons for the processing no longer exist despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
The distinctive identity/registration information, stating the right to be enjoyed and the explanations regarding this matter should be submitted written in accordance with Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, to exercise the rights above. The submission should be sent to by registered letter “ KeçiliköyOSB Mah Cumhuriyet Blv . No:14 Yunusemre Manisa TÜRKİYE” address, the HQ of MOSB.
- Evaluation of Data Owner’s Requests
Upon the requests regarding the exercise of the above-mentioned rights are forwarded to Park in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, pursuant to Paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698, your application will be finalized as soon as possible free of charge (However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee may be charged in the tariff determined by the Board).
- Links (links) to third-party websites
The Park’s Website may contain links to third party websites. The Park does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies of these sites and in no way guarantees the data protection practices of these Web sites comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.